Math Olympiad training is a rigorous, demanding process that requires time and commitment. However, it can also be an exciting opportunity for many students to push themselves to their limits to achieve the top scores possible in the competition.
Therefore, all participants need to understand what they need before starting Singapore Math Olympiad training. Rigorous and rewarding, it is an activity that can help educate kids.
Here are some of the most important things you should know about this program:
1) It is very time-consuming – you will need to spend at least 20 hours per week on math Olympiad training if you want to achieve your best possible results.
2) It is challenging – you will need to push your limits to achieve the best results possible
3) It is rewarding – you will have a sense of accomplishment when you overcome the challenges.
4) You will need to be committed – it is not easy, but if you are willing to put in the work and effort required, you can excel.
5) You will need access to a computer and the internet – you cannot do math Olympiad training without these tools.
In conclusion, Math Olympiad training is a rewarding and challenging experience.